Development of a domain specific LaTeX Environment. While Latex is an excellent document preparation system and document markup language, it is often hard to use for non CS people. The goal of this thesis is to provide an easy-to-use LaTeX environment for a specific domain that provides distributed editing, document generation, templating and other advanced capabilities that programmers take for granted.
- Requirements elicitation with stakeholders
- Investigation of current state-of-the art tools
- Investigation of suitable tools and frameworks
- Development of LaTeX Environment
- Use of open source technologies – GIT repository for thesis and implementation will be provided