Prof. Dr. Ruth Breu
In this seminar participants are asked to conduct literature work and to prepare both a written thesis and a presentation. We offer topics close to our research projects, e.g. in the areas
- Security Engineering
- Security Management
- IT Architecture Documentation
- Model Engineering
- Requirements and Testing
- Business Processes and Workflow Management
Students who are interested in conducting a Master Thesis in our research group are requested to visit the Master Seminar prior to starting the Master Thesis.
We expect the participants
- to do literature work on their own,
- to work out detailed tutorials with own examples (slides),
- to present the topic in a 45 min. talk,
- to prepare a text document (15 pages, deadline for the final version is the day of presentation)
- Please use the LNCS-Style: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
Theses and presentations can be found in OLAT (https://lms.uibk.ac.at/). Please register.