How to reach us
- Bus O (Direction "Allerheiligen", "Peerhofsiedlung" or "Technik West")
- Bus T (Direction "Cyta")
Exit at bus stop "Technik".
from the Main Train Station
- Bus R (Direction "Reichenau / Gumppstraße")
- Bus F (Direction "Wohnheim Saggen" or
"Pradl / Schutzengelkirche")
- Bus 4 (Direction "Hall")
At bus stop "Landesmuseum" change to bus O
and exit at bus stop "Technik".
There are two preferred ways
to fly to Innsbruck:
- Directly to Innsbruck (INN):
There are only few flights to Innsbruck, but there are often very good indirect connections with only brief layovers in e.g. Vienna or Frankfurt/Main.
From the Airport:
- Fly to München (MUC):
Since Munich airport is poorly connected to the Munich main railway station, it is usually most efficient to take an airport shuttle from Munich airport to Innsbruck (door-to-door service) - e.g., https://www.tirol-taxi.at/. This transfer will take about 2-3h including waiting time at the airport.
- Bus F (Direction "Wohnheim Saggen" or "Pradl / Schutzengelkirche");
exit at bus stop "Angergasse" and change to Bus T (approx. 3 minutes walk);
exit at bus stop "Technik".
From the Highway
From the City
- Use exit "Innsbruck-Kranebitten" from Highway A12.
- From the exit take a left-turn, direction Innsbruck.
- Turn left at the roundabout after about 1 km.
- After a sharp right turn, you will reach the campus on your right side.
On the left side there are parking spaces (short-term parking!), on the right side there is a large parking space (NOT free of charge).
- Drive along the "Kranebitter Allee", direction Highway.
- Turn right at the intersection "Kranebitter Allee" and Technikerstraße.
- Continue straight ahead after the traffic lights. The campus is on your left side.
On the right side there are parking spaces (short-term parking!), on the left side there is a large parking space (NOT free of charge).
Alternatively you can also turn into the by-road at the intersection "Kranebitter Allee" and "Technikerstraße". Continue straight ahead on this by-road and you will get directly to the underground parking of the ICT Building (NOT free of charge).
The Department of Computer Science is located on the second floor.
A detailed aerial view of the campus incl. directions can be found here »
- Computer Labs (RR) 14 - 26 and Seminar Rooms (SR) are located in the basement.
- Lecture Room (HS) 10 & 11 and Seminar Rooms (SR) 12 & 13 are located on the ground floor.
- Lecture Rooms (HS) A, C, E & G are located on the ground floor.
- Lecture Rooms (HS) B, D & F are located on the first floor.